There are a number of different lasers that are used by doctors of chiropractic. Most are cold lasers which mean they place a pad with lights on you and leave it for 30-60 minutes unattended. A hot laser/Class IV laser has to be utilized by the doctor or certified individual while in use due to its power. The unit of energy produces by a laser is called a Joule. With a Class IV K-Laser we can penetrate much deeper and put more Joules into an injured area in 5 minutes than a cold laser can in 1 hour. It is because of this that we are able to have such rapid and consistent results.
A Class IV Laser penetrates up to 4 inches into the deeper injured tissues and it is painless. It can be used on most parts of the body and helps alleviate pain and speeds up the healing process of tissues. We have successfully treated many patients with pain of the knee, foot, ankle, hip, back, neck, shoulder, wrist, hand, elbow, arm, leg, thigh and head.
K-Laser has become one of our most important tools in helping us treat patients who have herniated discs of the neck and back, auto injuries, TMJ pain, headaches, sports injuries, etc.
Have your family and friends look for us on Google under : Chiropractor Pleasant Grove, Chiropractor Utah Valley or our website, Rosquistclinic.com.
- We are a family chiropractic clinic
- We are one of the few chiropractors in Utah County that offer Class IV Laser treatment.
- We have years of experience.
- It’s extremely effective.
- Speeds tissue repair and healing.
- Typically results noticed after first treatment.
- Can be used in conjunction with other therapies. (Ultrasound, electrical stimulation, physical therapy, etc.
- DRUG FREE
- SURGERY FREE
- PAIN FREE