Dot Physical Drug Testing Utah - New Patient Health History Form - Required
This lets us know the history and current state of your health. What questions, concerns, goals, regarding wellness can we help you with? Let us know!
Once your body has fully healed, it is important to come in for periodic adjustments to avoid problems in the future. Usually, this only requires a quick visit to the dot drug testing program 1-4 times per month, based on your lifestyle and goals.
Dot drug and alcohol testing is not required as a part of a dot physical exam, but your Company may request to have drug and alcohol test be done at the same time. Dot drug testing and blood alcohol testing are separate tests and separate charges.
Tons of parking for cars & trucks but big rigs will need to park at the curb on 100 East. Plenty of room there for big rigs.
Rosquist Clinic believes in the value of wellness care for you and your family and have maintained a pricing structure that allows care for all budgets. Our office participates in most insurance programs. We also accept auto accident and workers compensation cases. For patients who have little or no chiropractic insurance coverage, flexible payment programs can be arranged. To learn more about our payment options for chiropractic and wellness care, you can call our office directly.
Why Must I Be Required To Have A Dot Urine Test?
The dot urine test is just a kidney screen to test for pH, Specific Gravity, sugar/Glucose, Protein, and Blood (upon request). It is done to determine that there is no early onset of conditions like High Blood Pressure, Kidney Dysfunction/Infection, or Diabetes.
If you are in pain when you first come into our office this may include: ice or heat application instructions, certain activities or positions to avoid, and at home exercises and/or stretches. If you desire, our dot physical drug test team will work with you also to create healthy habits and routines for your lifestyle. Every person is unique, therefore everyone requires a customized wellness plan. The purpose of our wellness program is for you to achieve good spinal alignment, have a healthy diet, exercise, and maintain a positive mental state.
Rosquist Clinic - DOT Test offers our patient form online so they can be completed it in the convenience of your own home or office.
- If you do not already have AdobeReaderÂ® installed on your computer, Click Here to download.
- Download the necessary form(s), print it out and fill in the required information.
- Fax us your printed and completed form(s) or bring it with you to your appointment.
5 Reasons To Choose… A Driver Friendly™ DOT Physical Drug Test DOCTOR
- Appointments are made for the driver’s convenience – We see you on time, and save you time by registering you with the DMV.
- The examiner makes sure your documentation is correct and that your have a valid medical card.
- The examiner will guide you reasonably and fairly through all the requirements to qualify you for a DOT medical card.
- The dot physical cost is all inclusive and fair.
- All our doctors are DOT Certified and validated on FMCSA National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners.
Call us at 801-785-9180
Dot Physical Exam Services
- DOT Physicals
- School Bus Physicals
- DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Randomized DOT Drug Testing Consortium
- DOT Alcohol Testing
- Non-DOT Drug Testing
- Dot Urine Test